Gap to Gap Radio has two main goals to accomplish our mission:
- To get to know the guest better if that be the coach, administrator or athlete.
- To learn more about the organization.
In the same way, Gap to Gap Hitting narrows the focus we want to narrow our focus on the important aspects of the game of Softball to help the athlete achieve her diamond goals.
The show will typically be aired each Monday at noon eastern time however, we may have to make adjustments to the schedule on occasion. If we do, we will make it very clear the revised date and time.
The format will usually be a one-on-one interview between the Gap to Gap host, Holly Knight, and her guest for about 45 minutes to an hour. The show will be aired live and listeners will be able to call in live with questions and/or comments. You, the listener, will be able to listen on your PC, phone or Ipad live but it will also be recorded if you miss the live show.
HOW TO LISTEN
Go to our Blog Talk Radio Page at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/gaptogap. The upcoming show should be very visible. You will not be able to listen until the show begins. Some other ways to Listen:
- Join our National Diamond Academy Page to get Gap to Gap Radio Updates and Links.
- Follow G2G by clicking on the red follow button on the main page on our Blog Talk Radio Page.
- Go to the Gap to Gap Page on our Website.
- Soon on Itunes (Details will be available soon on our FB Page and Website)
More details at National Diamond Academy
If you have any questions just let us know!